-- HOW TO USE THIS WEB SITE --
To find out how to list YOUR upcoming Gospel events
on this web site and for advertising rates, click HERE
To find LOCAL Gospel events happening in a specific
city across the USA or around the world, click HERE
This web site is updated every Thursday at 9 a.m. ET
-- Upcoming events --
Album Releases (by date)
* October 1st, 2015: Gospel USA Magazine will release its next Gospel music compilation CD entitled,
"Artist Favorites, Volume 19" -- coming in our October - November 2015 issue.
All Gospel groups and artists (all genres) can have their favorite original Gospel song(s) included on this popular
CD series for just $350 per song. For details, call Cecil Brown at 305-234-8689 or visit
Anniversary Celebrations (listed by state, date)
* October 8th - 10th, 2015: The Chicago Area Gospel Announcers Guild - GMWA presents their 20th Anniversary
& Summit at the Hilton of Oak Lawn, 9333 South Cicero Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL 60453. The event features many
of the Gospel industry's leading performers, panelists, plus a Quartet Jam and much more. Everyone is invited. For
registration forms, prices, itinerary and more, visit
www.chicagogag.com. (Photo: Yvonne Seabrooks, President.)
* July 5th, 2015: Doc McKenzie & The Hi-Lites will celebrate their 50th Anniversary at Pentecostal Convention Center, 4430 Pamplico Highway, Florence, SC 29505.
Guest groups include Lee Williams & The Spiritual QC's, Bishop Darrell McFadden & The Disciples, The Gospel Legends, Flossie Boyd Johnson, Michael Boykins & The Mighty Voices and
many others. For more details, visit www.docmckenzieandthehilites.com or call
843-536-0212. (Photo: Doc McKenzie).
Award Presentations in the USA (listed alphabetically)
Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards
* October 2015:
The 46th Annual Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards will be held Nashville, Tennessee. For the 2015
venue, nominees and more information as it becomes available, visit
* February 2016: The 58th Annual Grammy Awards will be presented at the Staples Center in Los Angeles,
CA. This popular annual event covers all genres of music, including Gospel and Christian.
For details as they become available, visit
* July 28th – 30th, 2016: The Independent Artists Christian Music Association presents the
Inaugurial IACMA Awards to be held in Orlando, Florida. The event celebrates some of the best indie
artists in Christian Music. For more information, performance opportunities, nominating procedures and more,
Prayze Factor People's Choice Awards
* September 18th - 20th, 2015: Nominations for Season 7 of the Prayze Factor People's Choice
Awards are now open. The Grand Finale' Weekend for Season 7 will be held in Atlanta, Georgia
on 9/18-20/15. For more details, visit
www.prayzefactorawards.com or call Pastor T, President & Founder,
at 678-383-0019. (Photo: Prayzefactor logo).
Rhythm Of Gospel Awards
* July 23rd - 26th, 2015: The 7th Annual Rhythm Of Gospel Awards 2015 will be held at the Sheraton
Birmingham Hotel in Birmingham, Alabama.
The event recognizes churches, pastors, choirs and independent gospel artists nationwide for their outstanding
contributions to Gospel. For the 2015 nominees, registration and more information, visit
or call Mark Rogers at 210-745-5858 ext. 109. (Photo: Rhythm Of Gospel Awards logo).
South Florida Gospel Music Awards
* November 6th - 7th, 2015: The 2015 South Florida Gospel Music Awards will be held at Covenant Centre
International, 9153 Roan Lane, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33403. For more information, showcase & vendor
opportunities, nominating procedures and more, visit
www.SFGMA.com or call Peppi Hendrix at 561-853-8300. (Photo: SFGMA logo).
* 2016: The 31st Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards will be held. Tickets will be available
exclusively from TicketMaster (1-800-733-6779 or www.TicketMaster.com).
For the 2016 hosts, presenters, performers and more information as it becomes available, visit
Award Presentations in other nations (listed by country, date)
* 2015: Each year, The Kingdom Gospel Awards, Nigeria are held to honor the achievements of independent
gospel artistes in Africa. For more information as it becomes available, visit www.kingdomawards.tv.
* 2016: The Caribbean Gospel Music Marlin Awards 2016 will be held in Nassau, Bahamas.
This bi-annual event recognizes outstanding achievement in Caribbean gospel music by Caribbean gospel artists and
industry personnel. For more information and to find out who the 2014 winners were, visit www.marlinawards.com.
Concert Tours (listed by date)
* None advertised
Concerts (listed by state, date)
* October 8th, 2015: The Chicago Area GAG presents their Quartet Jam and V.I.P. Meet & Greet
honoring Evelyn Turrentine-Agee and Kathy Lockett. The event will be held at the Hilton of Oak
Lawn, 9333 South Cicero Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 during the GAG's 20th Anniversary. Guests to appear include Willie Rogers, Teddy Cross,
Darrell Luster, Damon Little, The Joy Boyz and others.
Hosted by Evelyn Turrentine-Agee and Anna Johnson. Tickets are $10. For more info, call MaMa Curtis
at 773-814-5673. (Photo: Evelyn Turrentine-Agee.)
* July 11th, 2015: An Evening of Gospel Quartet in McCormick, SC, featuring Lee Williams & The
Spiritual QC's, Roy & Revelation, The Gospel Legends, The Flying Clouds and others will be held at the McCormick
Middle School, 6979 SC Hwy 28, McCormick, SC 29835. For more information and tickets, call 770-256-4854, 864-443-5849
or 864-419-0019. (Photo: Lee Williams & The Spiritual QC's).
* September 12th & 13th, 2015: J. Spivey Productions presents Gigantic Gospel Concert 2015
featuring Shirley Caesar, Dorinda Clark Cole, Kathy Taylor, Kim Burrell (host) and others. The event
will be held in Dallas, TX on 9/12/15 and also Houston, TX on 9/13/15. For ticket information, visit www.ticketweb.com or call 866-468-7621.
(Photo: Shirley Caesar).
Conferences (listed by state, date)
* February 2016: Gospel Heritage will present the International Worship Summit 2016. For venue, area hotels, guest speakers & performers,
registration information and more details as they become available, visit
www.gospelheritage.org or call 770-866-2427. (Photo: Dr. Teresa Hairston,
Founder & President.)
* April 21st - 23rd, 2016: The National Association of Gospel Promoters, Managers, Radio & TV Personalities 17th Annual
Conference and Black-Tie Gala will be held at the Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel, 1031 Virginia Avenue, Atlanta, GA
30354. For more information as it becomes available, call Minister Barbara McLaughlin
(NAGPM President & Founder) at 267-980-2079. (Photo: Minister Barbara McLaughlin).
* July 15th - 17th, 2015: The Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International Conference 2015 will
be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 601 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70113. This year's theme is "Changed."
Plus you can experience the historic celebration and retirement of Bishop Paul S. Morton. For more
www.fullgospelconference.org. (Photo: Bishop Paul S. Morton, President Emeritus).
* August 19th - 23rd, 2015: Bishop T.D. Jakes Ministries presents MegaFest 2015 at the Dallas
Convention Center, 650 South Griffin Street, Dallas, TX 75202. Events include Woman Thou Art Loosed,
ManPower, FireCode / Mega-Youth and Mega-Kidz. For more information, visit www.mega-fest.com. (Photo: Bishop T.D. Jakes).
* July 2015: The 6th Annual Independent Gospel Artist Alliance Conference will be held at
The Mount in Chesapeake, Virginia. This event is designed for independent artists desiring to learn the
business of Gospel Music. For more information as it becomes available, visit
or call Phillip Carter, Founder, at 301-509-3459. (Photo: Phillip Carter).
International (listed by nation, date)
* October 16th - 18th, 2015: Gospel Music Fellowship presents their Gospel Music Fellowship Conference
2015 in Freeport, Grand Bahama. Gospel artists and fans from all nations are invited to come and experience
a weekend of concerts, local attractions and the world-renown hospitality of Freeport. For travel packages from the U.S., call Gospel
USA Magazine at 305-234-8689. In Freeport, call 242-646-3376 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo: Derek Stubbs, President of GMF).
Conventions (listed by state, date)
* June 26th - 27th, 2015: The Florida Gospel Announcers Guild - GMWA presents their 2015 State
Convention to be held at Orlando Faith International Ministries, 4435 Old Winter Garden Road, Orlando, FL 32810.
Highlights include showcases, musicals, worship services, Hall Of Fame award presentations and more. For
details, visit www.floridagag.org
or call Peppi Hendrix, State President, at 561-853-8300. (Photo: Peppi Hendrix, State President).
* July 26th - 31st, 2015: The 48th Annual Convention of the Gospel Music Workshop
of America (GMWA) will be held at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana. For more information,
registration, venue, vendor opportunities and more, visit
www.gmwanational.net. (Photo: Bishop Albert L. Jamison,
Cruises (listed by date)
* None advertised
Crusades (listed by date)
* Reinhard Bonnke Gospel Crusades continue to be held in major cities in the USA and Canada. The next crusade will be held on June 26th - 28th, 2015 at the
Allstate Arena, 6920 Mannheim Road, Rosemont (Chicago), IL 60018. Crusades are also being planned for Spring and Fall 2016.
Admission is Free. Bring a friend and share the good news. For more information, visit www.gospelcrusade.org. (Photo: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke).
Revivals (listed by state, date)
* None advertised
-- More categories --
Videos of Groups or Artists Performing Live
* Doc McKenzie & The Hi-Lites
"I'll Be Alright"
the American Gospel Quartet Convention 2011)
Artist web site:
To view the video, click
Videos of People Being Pranked
Headless Driver in Drive Thru Lane
Workers in a fast-food restaurant's drive
thru lane react to a headless customer.
To view the video, click
Hidden cameras capture people reacting to
what they believe are alien encounters.
To view the video, click