-- HOW TO USE THIS WEB SITE --
To find out how to list YOUR upcoming Gospel events
on this web site and for advertising rates, click HERE
To find LOCAL Gospel events happening in a specific
city across the USA or around the world, click HERE
This web site is updated every Thursday at 9 a.m. ET
-- Upcoming events --
Album Releases (by date)
* October 2014: Gospel USA Magazine will release its next Gospel music compilation CD entitled,
"Artist Favorites, Volume 17" -- coming in our October - November 2014 issue.
All Gospel groups and artists (all genres) can have their favorite original Gospel song(s) included on this popular
CD series for just $350 per song. For details, call Cecil Brown at 305-234-8689 or visit
Anniversary Celebrations (listed by state, date)
* None advertised
Award Presentations (by major organizations)
Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards
* October 2014:
The 45th Annual Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards
will be held. For details as they become available, visit
* February 2015: The 57th Annual Grammy Awards will be presented at the Staples Center in Los Angeles,
CA. This popular annual event covers all genres of music, including Gospel and Christian.
For details as they become available, visit
Rhythm Of Gospel Awards
* July 23rd - 27th, 2014: The 6th Annual Rhythm Of Gospel Awards 2014 will be held at the Sheraton
Birmingham Hotel in Birmingham, Alabama.
The event recognizes churches, pastors, choirs and independent gospel artists nationwide for their outstanding
contributions to Gospel. For the 2014 nominees and more information, visit
or call Mark Rogers at 210-745-5858 ext. 109. (Photo: Rhythm Of Gospel Awards logo).
* January 2015: The 29th Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards will be held. Tickets will be
available exclusively from TicketMaster (1-800-733-6779 or www.TicketMaster.com).
For more details as they become available, visit
Award Presentations by others in the USA (listed by state, date)
* November 7th - 8th, 2014: The 8th Annual South Florida Gospel Music Awards 2014 will be held at Covenant
Centre International, 9153 Roan Lane, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33403. The event
will feature networking, showcases, vendors, an awards presentation and much more. For more details,
visit www.sfgma.com or call
Peppi Hendrix at 561-853-8300. (Photo: South Florida Gospel Music Awards logo).
* December 2014: My brothers and sisters in Christ, please come out to the 1st Annual Gospel
Starlight Awards 2014 to be held in Columbus, Ohio. The purpose of this event is to praise God and to
support many gospel artists worldwide, including Derrick Monk, Kay Morris, GMEG and many more. World,
these four nights are nights of excitement and fellowship! For more information and to purchase tickets,
http://tggmedia2014.wix.com/denoke#!gospel-starlight-awards/c1v4q or email
Pastor Dennis Tillman at
firstname.lastname@example.org. And always remember that God Makes
* April 2015: The Prayzefactor People's Choice Awards & Artist Showcase (Season 5) will be held.
For a list of the 2015 finalists, registration and more information as it becomes available, visit
www.prayzefactorawards.com or call Pastor T, President & Founder,
at 678-383-0019. (Photo: Prayzefactor logo).
Award Presentations internationally (listed by country, date)
* None advertised
Concert Tours (listed by date)
September 19th - October 18th, 2014
* ALW Entertainment presents the Festival of Praise Tour featuring Fred Hammond, Donnie McClurkin
and others. The current schedule is: 9-19-14 / Kansas City, MO / Music Hall; 9-28-14 /
Matteson, IL (near Chicago) / New Faith Baptist Church Int'l; 10-5-15 / Baltimore, MD / Modell Performing
Arts Center at the Lyric; 10-9-14 / Salisbury, MD / Wicomico Youth & Civic Center; 10-10-14 /
Hampton, VA / Hampton Coliseum; 10-18-14 / Miami, FL / James L. Knight Center. Schedule subject to
change. For more information, visit
www.alwe.com. (Photo: Fred Hammond and Donnie McClurkin).
Concerts (listed by state, date)
* July 20th, 2014: The Hoppers, one of America's favorite Southern Gospel music families, will be featured
in concert at Oak Park Church of God, 3321 Sollie Road, Mobile, AL 36695. Tickets are $10 and $15 at the door.
Doors open at 5 p.m. and the concert begins at 6 p.m.. For more information, visit www.oakparkministries.com or call the church
at 251-633-6110. (Photo: Two members of The Hoppers).
* August 16th, 2014: Mark your calendar! T.O. Brown Gospel presents the 54th Anniversary
of Joe Ligon & The Mighty Clouds of Joy at the J. Craig Community Center, 2 West 8th Street, Sylacauga, Alabama.
Special guest groups include The Dixie Hummingbirds, The Pilgrim Jubilees, The Southern Sons, The Boyz of
Triumph, Mr. Roy Brown & Company, The Soul Wonders, Ruth Black & Harmonettes and The Golden Humming Birds.
Doors open at 3 p.m.. For more information and advance tickets, call Sis. Susie Bradley at
256-249-6997. (Photo: Joe Ligon & The Mighty Clouds of Joy).
Conferences (listed by state, date)
* March 2015: The 2015 Board Meeting of the Gospel Music Workshop of
America will be held.
For venue, registration forms and more information as it becomes available, visit
www.gmwanational.org. (Photo: Bishop Albert L. Jamison,
* October 2nd - 4th, 2014: T.D. Jakes Ministries presents Woman Thou Art Loosed 2014 at the
Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. Don't miss this opportunity to register and celebrate with Bishop Jakes,
First Lady Serita Jakes and other phenomenal speakers and artists as women from around the
world unite to honor God during this prophetic time. For details, visit www.wtal.org. (Photo: Bishop T.D. Jakes).
* February 2015: The Gospel Heritage Praise and Worship Conference 2015 will be held.
The event features nationally-known Pastors, artists and panelists. For complete details as they become available,
or call Dr. Teresa Hairston, President, at 770-866-2427. (Photo: Dr. Teresa Hairston).
* April 2015: The National Association of Gospel Promoters, Managers, Radio & TV Personalities 17th Annual
Conference and Black-Tie Gala will be held at the Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel, 1031 Virginia Avenue, Atlanta, GA
30354. For more information as it becomes available, call Minister Barbara McLaughlin
(NAGPM President & Founder) at 267-980-2079. (Photo: Minister Barbara McLaughlin).
* February 2015: Ms. Esther Wooten... in memory of the late Roy "Mr.
Malaco" Wooten, presents Exclesisa Enterprises 14th Annual Showcase Extravaganza. The event features
workshops, showcases and more. For more information as it becomes available, call Exclesisa at 601-366-0220 or 601-316-1405.
* May 2015: TAO Ministries presents their 14th Annual Pressing Towards Your Vision
Conference in Rochester, New York. The event features showcases, workshops, an awards presentation and concert.
For registration details, visit
www.taoministries.com or call Golden Lewis, Founder, at 585-224-3590.
(Photo: Golden Lewis, Founder).
* May 2015: The 2015 Gospel Quartet "Meet And Greet" Network Showcase &
Conference will be held in Houston, Texas. For more information as it becomes available, call Darrell
Jay Jones, CEO, at 936-222-4006.
(Photo: GQMG logo).
* July 10th - 12th, 2014: The 5th Annual Independent Gospel Artist Alliance Conference will be held at
The Mount in Chesapeake, Virginia. This event is designed for independent artists desiring to learn the
business of Gospel Music. For more information, visit
or call Phillip Carter, Founder, at 301-509-3459. (Photo: Phillip Carter).
Conventions (listed by state, date)
* January 2015: The 23rd Annual American Gospel Quartet National Convention will be held in Birmingham,
Alabama. For vendor, showcase, registration and hotel information as it becomes available, visit
www.agqconvention.ning.com or call Rev. George Stewart at 205-798-4093 or 205-602-7792 (cell).
(Photo: Rev. George & Dr. Jacqueline Stewart, hosts).
* July 26th - August 1st, 2014: The 2014 National Convention of the Gospel Music Workshop
of America will be held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, 265 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30303.
For more information and reservation forms, visit
www.gmwanational.org. (Photo: GMWA logo).
* May 2015: The North Carolina Gospel Announcers Guild - GMWA will present their 2015
Convention. For more information as it becomes available, visit
Bishop Arvetra Jones, Jr., State President).
Cruises (listed by date)
* None advertised
Crusades (listed by state, date)
* July 18th - 19th, 2014: The Reinhard Bonnke Gospel Crusade in Miami will
be held at the American Airlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132. Begins at 7 p.m. both nights.
Admission is Free. Bring your friends, the lost, the sick, the oppressed and everyone else to experience this powerful,
internationally-known ministry. For more information, visit
www.gospelcrusade.org/miami. (Photo: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke).
-- More categories --
Links to interesting videos (listed by category)
Churches and Ministries
* Dr. Myles Munroe
"The Purpose Of Prayer" (full sermon)
Dr. Myles Munroe is the Senior Pastor of Bahamas Faith Ministries International Fellowship in Nassau, Bahamas.
Church web site: www.BFMMM.com
To view the sermon, click
Groups and Artists
* Doc McKenzie & The Hi-Lites
"I'll Be Alright"
the American Gospel Quartet Convention 2011)
Artist web site:
To view the video, click
People Being Pranked
Headless Driver in Drive Thru Lane
Workers in a fast-food restaurant's drive
thru lane react to a headless customer.
To view the video, click
Hidden cameras capture people reacting to
what they believe are alien encounters.
To view the video, click