-- HOW TO USE THIS WEB SITE --
To find out how to list YOUR upcoming Gospel events
on this web site and for advertising rates, click HERE
To find LOCAL Gospel events happening in a specific
city across the USA or around the world, click HERE
This web site is updated every Thursday at 9 a.m. ET
-- Upcoming Events --
Album Releases (by date)
* October 1, 2017: Gospel USA Magazine will release its next Gospel music compilation CD entitled,
"Artists Favorites, Volume 23" -- coming in our October - December 2017 issue.
All Gospel groups, artists, pastors, etc. everywhere can have their favorite original Gospel song or mini sermon placed on this popular
CD series and postal mailed to key Gospel industry personnel nationwide. Price starts at just $350. For details, call Cecil Brown at
305-234-8689 or visit www.gospelusamagazine.com.
Anniversary Celebrations (listed by state, date)
* None advertised
Award Presentations in the USA (listed by date)
Rhythm Of Gospel Awards
* June 21st - 25th, 2017: The 2017 Rhythm Of Gospel Awards will be held in Jacksonville, Florida. Host hotel: Downtown Omni.
The event recognizes churches, pastors, choirs and independent gospel artists nationwide for their outstanding contributions to Gospel. For the 2017
nominees, showcase opportunities, registration and more information, visit
or call Mark Rogers at 210-745-5858 ext. 109.
Voices Of Gospel Music Awards
* September 8th - 9th, 2017: The 2nd Annual Voices Of Gospel Music Awards will be held in Mobile, Alabama. The event recognizes, appreciates
and honors independent and mainstream gospel artists. For the 2017 nominees, voting procedures and more details, visit www.vogma.org or call 251-268-9585. Rev. Gary Johnson is CEO & Founder.
Prayze Factor People's Choice Awards
* September 15th - 16th, 2017: Season 10 of The Prayze Factor People's Choice Awards will be held in Atlanta, Georgia. Dates for making nominations, round 1 voting, round 2 voting,
finalist round voting and the grand finale' championship are available on their website. For more details, visit www.prayzefactorawards.com or call Pastor T, President &
Founder, at 678-383-0019.
Tampa Bay Gospel Awards
* September 29th - 30th, 2017: The Third Annual Tampa Bay Gospel Awards will be held in Tampa, Florida. The event honors independent gospel
groups, artists and others from across the state of Florida. For the 2017 nominees, hosts and more details, visit www.tampabaygospelawards.com or call Jorad Holmes, CEO & Founder,
Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards
* October 17th, 2017: The 48th Annual Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards will be held in Nashville, TN. For the 2017
nominees and more information as it becomes available, visit
South Florida Gospel Music Awards
* November 3rd - 4th, 2017: The South Florida Gospel Music Awards 2017 will be held in Palm Beach, FL. Independent gospel
artists from across the US, Bahamas, Caribbean Islands, UK and the world will be recognized. Nominations for 2017 are now underway. Showcase and
vendor opportunities are available. For more information, visit www.sfgma.com
or call Peppi Hendrix at 561-853-8300.
* February 2018: The 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards will be presented at the Staples Center in Los Angeles,
CA and will also air on the CBS television network. This popular annual event covers all genres of music, including Gospel and Christian.
For more details, visit
Texas Gospel Music Excellence Awards
* February 2018: The 20th Annual Texas Gospel Music Excellence Awards will be held at the Marriott
Hobby Airport Hotel in Houston, Texas. The event honors excellence in gospel
artists from throughout Texas and around the nation. For vendor/showcase opportunities and more details as they become available,
call Larry Davies, Founder, at 281-935-3573.
Stellar Gospel Music Awards
* March 2018: The 33rd Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards will be held. Two great, new events, both sponsored and directed by The Stellar
Awards, will be added to the 2018 official weekend festivities… The Independent Artist Showcase and The Quartet Showcase. For more information on how
YOU may be able to perform, call Dennis Cole at 312-654-1100, send email to email@example.com or visit
Book Releases (listed by date)
* None advertised
Concert Tours (listed by date)
April 16th - May 28th, 2017
* The Bloody Win Tour featuring Tye Tribbett, J.J. Hairston, Tasha Cobbs and Jekalyn Carr is now unfolding in various cities. The
current dates are: 4/16/17 - Orlando, FL; 4/17/17 - Jacksonville, FL; 4/21/17 - Charlotte, NC; 4/22/17 - Atlanta, GA; 4/23/17 -
Columbia, SC; 4/29/17 - Virginia Beach, VA; 4/30/17 - Richmond, VA; 5/1/17 - Baltimore, MD; 5/5/17 - Saginaw, MI; 5/6/17 - Gary, IN;
5/7/17 - Indianapolis, IN; 5/8/17 - Nashville, TN; 5/14/17 - Evans, GA; 5/15/17 - Birmingham, AL; 5/19/17 - Baton Rouge, LA;
5/20/17 - Shreveport, LA; 5/22/17 - Austin, TX; 5/27/17 - Trenton, NJ; 5/28/17 - Jamaica, NY. For the latest updates, visit
www.bloodywintour.com or call Lox Entertainment at 973-351-1569.
(Photo: Tye Tribbett). view flyer
Concerts (listed by state, date)
* May 14th, 2017 (Mother's Day): The 2nd Annual South Dade MusicFest Mother's Day Gospel Concert featuring Karen Clark Sheard, Kierra
"KiKi" Sheard and other local artists will be held at the Watsco Center at the University of Miami (formerly the BankUnited Center), 1245 Dauer Drive,
Coral Gables (Miami), FL 33146. 5 pm. For tickets, visit www.ticketweb.com
or call 1-800-745-3000. This event is presented by the Second Baptist Church Community Development Corporation of Richmond Heights, Rev.
Alphonso Jackson, Sr., President. (Photo: Karen Clark Sheard).
* June 15th, 2017: The Quartet Division of The North Carolina Gospel Announcers Guild - GMWA presents their Quartet Division Showcase featuring special guest artists and judges including
Harvey Watkins, Jr., Doc McKenzie & The Hi-Lites, Keith Wonderboy Johnson, Rev. Arvetra Jones, Evelyn Turrentine-Agee, Darrell McFadden & The Disciples
and Teddy Cross. The event will be held at the Millennium Hotel, 2800 Campus Walk Avenue, Durham, NC 27705. 6:30 pm. For more,
visit www.ncgag.com. (Photo: Harvey Watkins, Jr.).
Conferences (listed by state, date)
* June 27th - 30th, 2017: Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International presents The Full Gospel Conference 2017 at the Orlando
County Convention Center, 9800 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819. The 2017 focus is on "Momentum." For host hotels, itinerary and registration
information, www.fullgospelbaptist.org. (Photo: Presiding
Bishop Joseph W. Walker, III). view flyer
* April 27th - 29th, 2017: The National Association of Gospel Promoters, Managers, Radio & TV Personalities
presents their 19th Annual Conference and Black-Tie Gala to be held at the Atlanta Airport Marriott Hotel, 4711 Best Road, Atlanta, GA 30337.
For more information, call Minister Barbara McLaughlin (NAGPM President & Founder) at
267-980-2079. (Photo: Minister Barbara McLaughlin).
* 2018 TBA: The 51st Annual Board Meeting of the Gospel Music Workshop of America (GMWA) will be held.
For registration forms, itinerary and more information as it becomes available, visit www.gmwanational.org
. (Photo: Bishop Albert L. Jamison, Jr., Chairman of the Board).
* June 14th - 16th, 2017: The North Carolina Gospel Announcers Guild - GMWA presents their 20th Annual Conference at the Millennium Hotel,
2800 Campus Walk Avenue, Durham, NC 27705. Each day will consist of educational workshops,
showcases, networking, nightly worship services and more. For more information, visit www.ncgag.com. (Photo: Bishop Arvetra Jones, President).
* June 28th - July 1st, 2017: MegaFest 2017 powered by Pepsico will be held in Dallas, Texas. The ManPower event features
Bishop T.D. Jakes, John Gray, Dr. Shane Perry, Pastor Bill Winston, Joseph Prince, Tye Tribbett and others. For more information,
visit www.mega-fest.org. (Photo: Bishop T.D. Jakes).
Conventions (listed by state, date)
* June 23rd - 24th, 2017: The Florida Gospel Announcers Guild - GMWA presents their 2017 State Convention at Life Changing Ministries, 1472 Green
Village Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952. Showcase/vendor/sponsorship opportunities are available. Visit www.floridagag.com or call Peppi Hendrix, State President, at 561-853-8300.
(Photo: Peppi Hendrix). view flyer
* July 22nd - 29th, 2017: The 50th Annual Convention of the Gospel Music Workshop of America (GMWA) will be held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta,
265 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30303. For registration forms, itinerary and more information, visit
www.gmwanational.org. view flyer
Cruises (listed by date)
* June 22nd - 26th, 2017: Gospel USA Magazine presents their 7th Annual Gospel Fellowship Cruise & Retreat 2017 in Freeport, Grand
Bahama. Cruise from Florida to Freeport or fly direct from your city to Freeport. Several travel packages are available. For more information,
or call Cecil Brown at 305-234-8689.
Revivals (listed by state, date)
* None advertised
Worship Services (one-night events, listed by date)
May 5th - December 1st, 2017
* A Night Of Hope with Joel & Victoria Osteen is currently being presented in several popular US cities. Here is the remaining itinerary:
5/5/17 in Norfolk, VA; 7/14/17 in Denver, CO; 8/11/17 in Chicago, IL; 10/28/17 in Los Angeles, CA;
12/1/17 in McAllen, TX. For more information, visit www.joelosteen.com